Thursday, February 25, 2010

Why British Thinks 80% of Malaysian come to UK to Study Law?

Immigration Officer: Purpose of visit?

Visitor: I'm here to study law, sir.

Officer: You know, you must have a lot of lawyers in Malaysia.

Visitor: Why do you say that?

Officer: Well, i've been here for a good twenty years, 
            and I'd say 80% of Malaysians 
            I see here say they're here
            to read law.

Visitor: Oh, really? That's really
           something i never knew. 
           Hard to believe
           in fact.

Officer: Just you watch, then. You just
           stand here until the next Malaysian
           comes along, and I'll bet he's here to
           read law.

*Visitor waits for 5 mins, Ah Chong from
Malaysia comes to immigration counter*

Officer: Mr. Ah Chong, purpose of visit?

Ah Chong: Study lorr... 

p.s. A little Joke that I steal from my friend's blog..
Hope you enjoy it.. XD




2 comments:

  1. XD good description for malaysian,
    but then i dont think overseas malaysian will use LOR infront native speaker lor
    =X lol "lor' again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only Oversea Malaysian just come to UK will say "LOR".. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete