No worries
I didn't get it wrong
today
(14.03.2010)
is
UK's Mother's Day!!
U guys muz be wondering why
UK's Mother's Day is so different from other countries...
BECAUSE
UK's Mother's Day fall on the
Fourth Sunday in Lent
(which lasts from Ash Wednesday to the day before Easter Sunday)
means that Mother's Day in UK
can be fall in
DIFFERENT SUNDAY
DIFFERENT SUNDAY
and
sometimes
DIFFERENT MONTH
U can ask ur Christian Fren around you if u dunno wat's it really mean
haha
Guess Wat
The Mothering Sunday that we called in UK taken on the name of
US's Mother's Day
which most of the Malaysian and perhaps other country
celebrate on the
2nd Sunday of MAY
What I wanna said is
I really need to adapt to British Culture and Event's sometimes
As it is so different with what I have experienced before
Happy Mother's Day to My Lovely Mum!!
Thanks for always being a GOOD ADVISER in my
STUDIES
EMOTIONAL CONTROL
LOVE
FASHION
FASHION
MAKE UP
and
etc
U not only a
Trendy Mum
Trendy Mum
but also
SuperMum
for me
for me
as I know that u have change a lot
and work hard
in order to know me well
❤❤❤
and
I'm LUCKY
to be ur
Daughter!!
to be ur
Daughter!!
* * * *
* * * *
* ★ * ★ *
* ★ *
>>>>------I love you! ---->>
* *
* ★ *
* *
* *
*

No comments:
Post a Comment