Saturday, April 17, 2010

Something Random 2day~~~

Ring my lovely Mommy this afternoon, 
the first things I told her was 我要吃猪脚!!!~~~
Who can be more random then me; 
Ring my Mum randomly and told her a list of food I wanna eat when I go back to Malaysia~~
I know I should be on diet now..
But I juz can't resist the temptation of FOOD!!!
especially chocolate... 
It's bring me to heaven but also bring me to hell at the same time...
7-8kg is not a joke!!!

Guess What
I have Successfully make 药材鸡汤by myself the day before...
Surprisingly, 
It taste better more that I thought..
What's a great start for me to improve my cooking skills.. Haha
I should learn to cook variety of Chinese's food from Mum when I get back to M'sia.. 
Kinda sick with the western food now
Surely pure Chinese Food when I get back..
Muahahaha
Can't wait to go back~
54 days to go~~

No comments:

Post a Comment