什么叫绝配
这个叫绝配
100% Match!!!
I LOVE THIS PHOTO
越来越有夫妻相了
I LOVE THIS PHOTO
越来越有夫妻相了
从来没有那么疯狂的喜欢上一对Couple
我承认
我是疯了
因为我爱上了别人的爱情故事
The show is fake but their feeling for each other is real!
They aren't professional actor
but idol, and idol is human as well!
if that's so called acting
they really should nominate to Oscar!
I know I'm emotionally attached to them,
finding myself dazed, giggling, squealing and spazzing,
every after episode i watch in front of the computer.
I enjoyed the happiness they bring me every Sat
and nothing can trample my happiness from watching Khuntoria in WGM.
I know it's stupid to invest my feelings on them
since their virtual marriage is bound to end someday
BUT
What's the point to keep urself remind that
it's juz TV and it's juz a SHOW
and it will going to end someday
juz enjoyed it!
要学会享受当下幸福
Khuntoria
Happy 300days Anniversary!
p/s: 虽然是Khuntoria's Hard Core Fans
但是红薯下车了,免不了有一点伤感啊~
希望红薯下车后也能和亚当夫妇一样
还是着维持良好的关系
千万不要变成最熟悉的陌生人啊
希望红薯下车后也能和亚当夫妇一样
还是着维持良好的关系
千万不要变成最熟悉的陌生人啊
大家要幸福哦
Fighting!

No comments:
Post a Comment