Everyone was wishing their Mum Happy Mother's Day in
I know u don't have one so it's kinda pointless for me to wish u there. =P
However, my Lovely Brother Did..
He posted, " 我该拿什么奉献给你 我的爹娘... It should always remind in our heart.. 母亲节快乐.. Happy Mother's Day.. ^^" (so nice of me for copy and paste it here.. XD)
I laughed him for wrote something so old... coz he used the words of “爹娘”..^^
Anyways, Happy Mother's Day Mum..
Even when I say nothing, you'll be there for me whenever I need and
Taking care of each and every single matter of mine.
Sorry for made you to worry about me all the time, but I know It's not gonna be change in future coz
"孩子在父母眼中是永远长不大的小孩~~ "
Tho u keep complaining that u looks old now but you still the pretty and lovely Mommy of me.. ❤❤❤
XOXO,
Ur Lovely Daughter
No comments:
Post a Comment