Sorry for the Long Waited Update
How lucky am I to have a chance to visit the film location, for everything from
How lucky am I to have a chance to visit the film location, for everything from
Harry Potter to Elizabeth to Becket to Blackadder.
As V're not allowed to take picture inside the castle,
so what you can see is only the picture from the outside of the castle
Harry Potter Fans out there, u should really take a look on this pic~
Enjoy! =D
so what you can see is only the picture from the outside of the castle
Harry Potter Fans out there, u should really take a look on this pic~
Enjoy! =D
Alnwick Garden


The Place where Quidditch Match took place
The tree House!
3 of Us! =)
Last but not less
Group Photo!
p/s: The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part I) is awesome!
Just can't wait for the second part to released
=D
Alnwick Castle
We Killed the Dragon! Hahaha
Harry Potter First Flying Lesson!
The Place where Quidditch Match took place
3 of Us! =)
Last but not less
Group Photo!
p/s: The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part I) is awesome!
Just can't wait for the second part to released
=D




No comments:
Post a Comment