Norway
One of the Happiest Country in the world!
Filled with lots of lovely people and beautiful scenery!
Fall in love with it!
=)
just like visiting the home of Santa Claus!
Before boarding!
Boarding pass to Hurtigruten Cruise!
Troll,
One of the famous character of fairy tale in Norway
Cabin inside the cruise
Winter Wonderland!
Beautiful Sunset!
A view after I climbed the 418 staircase up to the mountain!
Lucky Emma won the 2nd price in guessing the time of Crossing the Artic Circle!
Yeah!!
Our Hotel Bedroom
Warm Welcome on the TV screen!
Library in the city of Tromso! What a unique design!
I'm only able to catch a dimmy Northern Light due to the heavy light pollution in Tromso! :(
City of Tromso!
Cathedral in Norway!
I'm Freezing!! It's -17C on the day!
Day 1: Buffet
Day 2: I'm too hungry until finish all and
the food before I remembered to take a nice picture of it
Day 3:
Day 4
Enjoying my "retire life" every night in a nice lounge with professional singer.
Finally, Here's some short clip video to share with you guys!
Enjoyed! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment